Some Real Creepy Questions



1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?

    • Yes because it's from my ex-5Science-crazy-classmate. We've been friend for about 4 years if I'm        not mistaken.

2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?

    • Because I'm also 18 years old right now so why not. :)

3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?

    • I can't remember

4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?

    • I'm often smile to anyone I see.

5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?

    • No because I'm not dating anyone right now and I talk less with other people.

6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?

    • Yes.

7. What exactly are you wearing right now?

    • Grey t-shirt and tracksuit.

8. How often do you listen to music?

    • Most of the time.

9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?

    • Sweats.

10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2016?

      • I think so because I'm about to do something that will change my whole life.

11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?

      • I'm social but antisocial most of the time. 

12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?

      • Nope.

13. What about ‘R’?

      • Yes.

14. Can you drive a stick shift?

      • Sadly I don't know how to drive.

15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?

      • Depends on how bad they talk about me.

16. Are you going out of town soon?

      • Hmm

17. When was the last time you cried?

      • Few days ago.

18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?

      • Yes. 

19. If you could change your eye color, would you?

      • YES!

20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?

      • There is.

21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.

      • Too many things to do but not much time T^T

22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?

      • Kinda.

23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
      • I'M NOT DATING ANYONE.

24. What are you sitting on right now?

      • Floor.

25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?

      • Yes, my friends :)

26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?

      • Yes, there is even right now still the same person.

27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?

      • My mom.

28. Do you get a lot of colds?

      • Nope.

29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?

      • I do not understand this question hahaha. My mom bought it from somewhere, I think?

30. Does anyone hate you?

      • I believe there is.

31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?

      • No -_-

32. Do you like watching scary movies?

      • I hate scary stuff.

33. Do you want your tongue pierced?

      • No T^T

34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?

      • 2015 

35. Did you have a dream last night?
      • I kenot remember.

36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?

      • Few days ago.

37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?

      • Insyaallah, that's my goal.

38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?

      • I don't know, maybe?

39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

      • This question is harder that my calculus question.

40. Did you have a good day yesterday?

      • Not really.

41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?

      • Nehhh

42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?

      • Yes

43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?

      • There is.

44. What’s the best part about school?

      • Being around friends and do everything together in school.

45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
      • Ofc I do.

46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?

      • Yes, I've done that before

47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?

      • I've tried but things kinda meant to happen just once.

48. Were you single over the last summer?

      • Yeah

49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?

      • It is totally different.

50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
      • Doing my assignments

51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?

      • No, I won't have a conversation with people I hate.

52. Are you nice to everyone?
      • Not really.

53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?

      • Sometimes.

54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?

      • I can.

55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?

      • Hem, I'm not telling.

56. Do you think you like someone?

      • I do, right now.

57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?

      • NO

58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?

      • Boys

59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?

      • Yes.

60. Do you hate anyone?

      • I do.

61. How’s your heart?

      • Kinda broken.

62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?

      • There is.

63. Have you ever cried over a guy?

      • Nope.

64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?

      • I don't know.

65. Are your toenails painted pink?

      • Mehhh

66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?

      • Huhuhuhuhu

67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
      • It's okay for boys to cry, they have feelings too.

68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?

      • Ahahaha no

69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?

      • My grandmother.

70. How do you look right now?

      • Ugly.

71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?

      • Yes.

72. Can you commit to one person?
      • I'll try.

73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
      • Hehehehe yes

74. Have you ever felt replaced?

      • Most of the time.

75. Did you wake up cranky?

      • Always especially when someone disturb me sleeping.

76. Are you a jealous person?

      • I am but I won't tell.

77. Are relationships ever worth it?

      • Depends on how you make your relationship worth.

78. Anyone you’re giving up on?

      • Batch

79. Currently wanting to see anyone?

      • Him

80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?

      • Outing ♥

81. Last person you cried in front of?

      • Komander Afiqah?

82. Is there someone you will never forget?

      • My family

83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?

      • I think he don't even care.

84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?

      • Non-stop smiling

85. Are you over your past?

      • Haven't

86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?

      • Err hehe

87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?

      • Aigoo this repeated question. Yes yes

88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?

      • Let me think.

89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?

      • It's my mom haha

90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?

      • I guess no.

91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?

      • I can't predict the future.

92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?

      • Nope

93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?

      • NO

94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?

      • I haven't been in a relationship for years.

95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?

      • Happy but emm kinda broken-hearted at the same time

96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?

      • YES ♥

97. Who do you have texts from?

      • Friends?

98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?

      • I'm happy for you and good luck :)

99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?

      • My mom.

100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?

      • Cuzzy

101. Ever kissed under fireworks?

      • NO

102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?

      • HIM 

No comments:

Post a Comment